Foundation / Corporation
08/15/17 11:59 PM PT
Grants to North Carolina nonprofit organizations and public schools in Lenoir and surrounding areas for projects that directly benefit the community. Funding is intended for projects with a STEM, entrepreneurial, or environmental focus. Specifically, funding is intended for the following areas:
- Science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). Particular focus will be on computer science education and STEM initiatives for underrepresented groups (including girls) in math and science professions.
- Efforts to bridge the digital divide.
- Carbon reduction or green initiatives with regional impact.
- Nonprofit organizations dedicated to strengthening the technology startup or entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Technology infrastructure for nonprofits, cultural institutions and schools that will use technology to broaden impact and reach audiences in new ways.
- Location and geographic impact in the immediate community surrounding Google offices or data centers.
- Measurable and demonstrable benefit to the community—the number of persons who will benefit and at how that impact will be quantified.
- Organizational capacity that may include a track record of implementing programs.
- Integration with other community resources within the focus area, such as other nonprofits and government entities with similar goals.
- Innovative approaches that have potential for replication, if successful.
GrantWatch ID#: 177855
The Data Center Community Grants Program supports eligible organizations and initiatives that directly impact in the immediate community surrounding the Google data center in Lenoir.
The application deadline has been extended to August 15, 2017 by 11:59 PM PT.
More information about the program can be found here:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: North Carolina: Lenoir and surrounding areas