Foundation / Corporation
Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL)
Grants to Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba nonprofit, charitable organizations for programs, projects, and/or events that are making an impact on those living and working in the communities served by the Funding Source. These communities include Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, and Winnipeg.
GrantWatch ID#: 178209
To apply for funding, applicants must be:
- A registered nonprofit or charitable organization
- Support charitable projects or events that are making an impact in the communities of Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina and Winnipeg
Projects ineligible for funding include:
- Religious or politically affiliated organizations.
- Sports-related events (e.g. golf tournaments).
- Marketing sponsorship requests.
- Projects located outside of Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, or Regina.
- Capital funding requests
Applications may be submitted throughout the year, but funding will only be awarded on a quarterly basis.
Quarterly funding deadlines are as follows:
All organizations will be contacted regarding the status of their application once the committees have made their quarterly funding decisions. Please allow 6-8 weeks for turnaround after the application deadline.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online here:
Please direct questions and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, and/or Winnipeg
Canada: Alberta Manitoba Saskatchewan