Foundation / Corporation
Innovative Technology Education Fund (ITEF)
Grants to Missouri and Illinois public, private, and charter schools in the St. Louis area for creative classroom projects that prepare students for a technology-rich future. Priority is given to projects that motivate teachers, engage students, and generate enthusiasm and excitement for learning.
Project proposals may support single grade classrooms, multiple grade levels, entire schools, or collaborations with a 501c(3) non-profit partner serving students and/or classroom educators from an accredited school or a charter school.
GrantWatch ID#: 178214
Grants are generally one year in length.
Eligible schools include:
- Accredited K-12 public, private and parochial institutions.
- Charter schools.
The following criteria has been established for Charter School applicants:
- Operational for at least 3 years
- Year to date Annual Performance Rate of 70% or higher (DESE APR Data)
- Signed letter of support from Coordinator of Educational Support
- Services at DESE (presently Curt Fuchs)
- Signed letter of support from the university sponsoring the school
All of these are in addition to the eligibility standards already in place for applicants. To check if your zip code is eligible, go to http://innovteched.com/zipcodes/
- Individual Scholarships
- Annual Appeals, Endowments
- Political Activities
- Faith-Based Organizations (unless supporting an accredited K-12 educational institution)
Acceptable applications will go through a multi-step review and selection process. Applications are accepted through January 31, 2018.
Please note: Applicants should proceed with knowledge and support from their superintendent/head of school and their Information Technology department.
Reference: What is innovation?
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Begin the application process by taking an online eligibility quiz:
20 S. Sarah Street
Saint Louis, MO 63108
USA: Illinois: St. Louis area; Missouri: St. Louis area