Foundation / Corporation
Seacoast Women's Giving Circle (SWGC)
Grants ranging from $5,000 to $30,000 to New Hampshire and Maine nonprofits in the Seacoast area for programs and projects focusing on the environment. Successful proposals will foster one or more of the following: advocacy, collaboration, community and next generation engagement, education and public awareness, environmental justice, and scalability.
The Seacoast Women’s Giving Circle will be accepted applications for both project-based funding and general operating expenses.
Seacoast Women Giving Circle Priorities:
- Improving quality of life on the Seacoast
- Serving the socio-economically underprivileged
- Fostering independence and self-reliance
- Addressing emerging needs and issues
- Providing long-term solutions
- Investing in the expansion of existing organizations rather than the creation of new ones
GrantWatch ID#: 178279
Grant size: $5,000 - $30,000
To be eligible for a grant, applicants must be an approved 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and serve residents in any of the following Seacoast towns of New Hampshire and Maine: Seabrook, Hampton, Hampton Falls, North Hampton, Rye, Portsmouth, New Castle, and Kittery.
The following organizations are generally not eligible for support:
- Religious or faith based programs or organizations
- Political organizations or programs
- Organizations that discriminate in any way
Generally speaking, the grant amount should not exceed 10% of your organization's annual budget.
- Friday, January 26, 2018: Proposals due
- By April 6, 2018: Grant recipients notified
- May 17, 2018: Fundraising celebration for 2018 grant recipients
- Summer 2018: Funds distributed
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
An electronic version of the proposal must be emailed to email@example.com by the deadline.
For questions, please contact Kirsten Mahoney, SWGC Give Committee Chair, at the above email address.
USA: Maine: New Castle, and Kittery; New Hampshire: Seabrook, Hampton, Hampton Falls, North Hampton, Rye, and Portsmouth