Foundation / Corporation
Campbell Webster (CW) Foundation
Grants ranging from $1,000 to $7,000 to Canada nonprofits for community projects in Latin America and Atlantic Canada that address economic equality and social justice. Funding is intended to encourage self-reliance and economic empowerment for the target regions and to create long-term solutions that emphasize sustainable development.
The Mandate of the Foundation is:
- To carry out community-based programs for poverty reduction in Latin American and Atlantic Canada
- To support programs in Latin American and Atlantic Canada that emphasize sustainable development;
- To increase self-reliance and empowerment of Latin American and Atlantic Canadian communities for long-term solutions.
Some of the projects supported by the Campbell Webster Foundation include: a seed bank for farmers in Honduras, a youth leadership summer camp in Nova Scotia, a women's community leadership program in Nicaragua, and microcredit programs throughout Latin America.
GrantWatch ID#: 178283
Minimum and maximum range of donations: $1,000 - $7,000
Registered Canadian charities may apply.
How to apply: http://www.campbellwebsterfoundation.com/apply.php
- Deadline for funding submissions: March 16, 2018
- Funding decisions made in April/May
- Funding disbursements (90% installment) mid-June
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Campbell Webster Foundation
152 Great George Street, 2nd Floor
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4K6
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon