Foundation / Corporation
Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation
03/16/18 6:00 PM PST (or 9:00 PM EST)
In-kind grants to USA, Canada, and International nonprofit organizations for high-value learning and development technology donations and services. Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend an informational webinar on January 23. Funding is intended for nonprofits interested in using an e-learning platform to create significant positive impact in their community.
Funding is intended for initiatives that:
- Can demonstrate evidence/research that shows positive programmatic outcomes
- Have an identified executive-level sponsor who is invested in and accountable for the overall success of this project
- Require technology to scale
- Have existing content and/or a content strategy for developing belnded and/or e-learning content
If selected as an Impact Grantee, you will receive an in-kind donation of learning and development software and services, with a value of up to one million USD. Specifically, you will be able to implement the Cornersetone On Demand Learning Management System (LMS) and have an unlimited number of users take training in the system for two years at no cost. As an Impact Grantee, you will also be eligible for pro bono support services across a variety of areas.
GrantWatch ID#: 178428
The Foundation selects 3-4 Impact Grantees each year.
The Foundation will award up to one million USD value of Cornerstone OnDemand software and services.
Impact Grant recipients receive a two-year donation. Implementation will begin by July of the selection year.
You are eligible if your organization:
- Is a USA IRS registered 501(c)(3) organization or a foreign organization designated as a charitable organization under the laws of your country.
- Has an existing training initiative that requires a technology solution to effectively scale.
- Has a clearly articulated vision or plan for expansion of the program.
- Can demonstrate executive support for this program and for the financial commitment in years 3-5.
Your team must:
- Have the capacity to implement and manage software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology solutions.
- Have an identified project team with assigned resources.
- Be cross-functional, including marketing, IT, HR, as necessary.
- Be in place and ready to begin implementation by July of selection year.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to attend an informational webinar prior to applying, where the Foundation will introduce the CSOD Foundation and Impact Grant program. They will address application and programmatic questions during these sessions. The webinar will be recorded and made available for future reference.
The upcoming Impact Grant Informational Webinar will be on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 9:00 AM PST or 12:00 PM EST.
Interested applicants will also be directed to additional resources and materials to help decide whether pursuing an Impact Grant makes sense for their organization.
Applications are Due: Friday, March 16 | 6PM PST | 9PM EST
The Foundatoin will get back to you 4-6 weeks after your apply with your status.
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the Grant Guidelines and FAQs document.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register for the Informational Webinar online: https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/K2JGBnUbbOYesK
Apply online: https://csodfoundation.formstack.com/forms/ig_application
If you have questions about this process, please email Amy Haggarty, Director of Impact Grants, at email@example.com.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.