Foundation / Corporation
Northern Lights Hockey (NLH) Foundation
03/30/18 - Postmark or Hand Delivery by 5:00 PM
Grants to Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois nonprofit organizations for programs that promote amateur hockey competition and emphasize physical education, education, and character development. Applicants must demonstrate how a community need will be fulfilled through the proposed program.
The primary objective of the Northern Lights Hockey Foundation is the promotion of amateur sports competition in the game of hockey with a focus on:
- Physical Education: Organizations that promote physical education and the benefits of living an active lifestyle, particularly in youth.
- Character Development: Organizations that promote character development by making the right choices that will help individuals reach their full potential, and creating well-rounded individuals.
- Education: Organizations that promote the value and importance of in-school and after-school programs that will encourage a positive lifestyle for all children, and a path in which school plays a primary role in the lives of youth.
GrantWatch ID#: 178536
501(c)3 Nonprofit organizations supporting programs in the Tri-State area of Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin are eligible.
- Acceptance of grant applications begins on October 6, 2017
- The deadline to submit completed grant applications is March 30, 2018
- All grant applications will receive a response by July 31, 2018
Mailed applications must be postmarked by March 30, 2018. Hand-delivered applications must be handed to the Dubuque Fighting Saints by March 30, 2018. The Dubuque Fighting Saints office is located on the second floor of the Mystique Community Ice Center. The offices are open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail or deliver applications to:
Northern Lights Hockey Foundation
Program Grant Application
1800 Admiral Sheehy Dr.
Dubuque, IA 52001
USA: Illinois; Iowa; Wisconsin