Foundation / Corporation
08/01/19 Close of business
Grants to Virginia nonprofits in Bland and Wythe Counties for programs that promote the health and education of local residents and directly serve those who cannot afford basic and essential needs. Funding is intended to improve the welfare of local citizens, especially the underserved. Qualified organizations may apply for grants for new programs or current programs, or for establishing or investigating new services.
The Board, in making grant decisions, will place the greatest priority on projects that:
- Directly provide health services to low-income, underinsured, or uninsured citizens of Wythe and Bland Counties
- Contain matching funds from other sources
- Exhibit collaboration in service delivery with other nonprofit organizations
- Ensure measurable outcomes and objectives data can be accurately measured
- Provide evidence of feasibility and sustainability of the proposed project
- Comply with Wythe-Bland Foundation’s grant guidelines
- Do not result in a duplication of services provided by another agency
As the Board evaluates the merits of grant applications, areas of specific interest and high priority will include projects that address, in specific ways:
- Healthcare needs of the underprivileged, underinsured, and uninsured
- Adult and childhood obesity
- Health and nutritional issues
- Dental care
- Mental health
- Health education
- Substance abuse prevention
- Education of future generations
- Improving the quality of life in Wythe and Bland Counties
GrantWatch ID#: 178663
At the present time, the Foundation has not set limits on the size of grants.
Grants will normally be awarded on an annual basis, October 1 to September 30; however, the Board will consider multiyear grants.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Complete the application and email it to email@example.com
For information about the Grant Writing Training, contact Caitlin K. King, Executive Assistant, at 276-228-8001 or at the email address above.
155 West Monroe Street
Wytheville, VA 24382
USA: Virginia: Wythe and Bland Counties