Foundation / Corporation
The Community Foundation for Northeast Florida
05/28/18 5:00 PM - Sponsorship applications (under $2,500) are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Grants of up to $5,000 to Florida nonprofit arts organizations for a wide variety of projects that promote visual arts or visual art education in St. Augustine. Preliminary applications are due April 5, 2018.
Examples of previously awarded grants include a series of special events by guest artists, materials and artist instructor fees, and promotional materials for visual art exhibitions and local galleries.
GrantWatch ID#: 178678
- Grant Proposals of $2,500 to $5,000 will be accepted.
- Proposals of $2,500 or less are called Sponsorships and are also accepted year-round.
A Grants Roundtable Discussion is scheduled for March 9, 2018 at 2 pm at the St. Johns Volunteer Center, 1 News Place, Suite A., St. Augustine. Please email program staff for more information.
- January 1, 2018: Crisp-Ellert Preliminary Application/Sponsorship Application posted to website. Sponsorship applications accepted on a rolling deadline throughout year, while funds available.
- March 9, 2018: Grants Roundtable Discussion
- April 5, 2018: Preliminary Applications due by 5:00 PM
- April 16, 2018: Applicants notified if they are invited to make Full Application.
- May 28, 2018: Full Applications due by 5:00 PM
- August 31, 2018: Grants Announced
Sponsorship proposals for $2,500 or less require only a Preliminary Application.
More information on support for the arts:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to begin the online application:
For more information, contact Amy Crane at email@example.com or 904.356.4483.
245 Riverside Avenue, Suite 310
Jacksonville, FL 32202
USA: Florida: St. Augustine