Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Northeast Alabama (CFNEA)
09/16/19 5:00 PM
Grants to Alabama nonprofit organizations and government agencies to improve healthcare in the counties of Cherokee, Calhoun, Cleburne, Clay, Etowah, DeKalb, St. Clair, Randolph, and Talladega. Applicants must submit a pre-application prior to submitting a full application. Funding is intended for projects that focus on health, education, prevention, and direct services.
The Foundation welcomes grant applications which focus on the following areas:
- Preventable health issues, risks or diseases;
- Advocacy or education with a focus on health to the community or targeted populations;
- Serving clients with chronic or acute health conditions;
- Strengthening organizational capacity to provide or deliver health care services;
- Serving clients with mental or physical disabilities;
- Improvements to community health and well-being.
GrantWatch ID#: 178800
Grant activities supported by an SHF award may be sustained for one year, after the date the award is announced.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Fred Smith, Director of Stringfellow Health Fund and Grants
(256) 231-5160, Ex. 26
Community Foundation of Northeast Alabama
1130 Quintard Avenue, Suite 100 (Quintard Tower Building)
Anniston, Alabama 36201
USA: Alabama: Calhoun, Cherokee, Clay, Cleburne, DeKalb, Etowah, Randolph, St. Clair, and Talladega Counties