Foundation / Corporation
Albrecht Family Foundation
Grants to St. Louis, Missouri nonprofit organizations and educational institutions to benefit the local community. The Foundation seeks to support organizations that train and educate for the purpose of developing self-sufficiency.
Applying nonprofits should detail the following in their application:
- A statement of its primary purpose and the need or problem you are seeking to address;
- The targeted population and how this population will benefit from the project;
- Its anticipated duration; and
- Its current budget.
If the proposal is for an educational institution, also include the following:
- Number of students enrolled
- Amount of endowment, and
- Background on institution, including history, mission statement, and student profile.
GrantWatch ID#: 178889
The Albrecht Family Foundation welcomes applications for funding from St. Louis-based or St. Louis-related organizations. Applicants must provide the IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter. Educational institutions are also eligible.
The Albrecht Family Foundation does not participate in the following areas:
- Annual appeals
- Grants for films and travel
- Loans and deficits
- Capital campaigns
- Nonprofit organizations without a direct connection to the St. Louis area.
Refer to the application instructions on the URL for RFP below.
Donations are distributed on a tri-annual basis according to the following deadlines:
Submission Date: March 31
Donation Date: May 31
Submission Date: June 30
Donation Date: August 31
Submission Date: September 30
Donation Date: December 15
Note: No submissions will be accepted in November or December.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit your proposal by mail to:
Barry Albrecht, Director
The Albrecht Family Foundation
9761 Clayton Road
St. Louis, MO 63124
USA: Missouri: St. Louis