Foundation / Corporation
Albuquerque Business First
Awards to New Mexico businesses and other for-profits for exceptional success and growth in a short amount of time. Applicants must represent locally-owned businesses. Awards will be publicized online and in print, and a ceremony will be held in the Fall of 2019 to celebrate the recipients.
GrantWatch ID#: 179039
- Must be a privately held for-profit company.
- Must be locally owned and headquartered in New Mexico (wholly owned subsidiaries qualify).
- Must have had sales or revenue of at least $500,000 in 2018 and been in business throughout 2016.
- Must have shown overall revenue growth from 2016 through 2018. (A company is allowed to have one year of revenue decline, but must have overall revenue growth over the three years to be considered.)
- Must agree to the third-party verification of the company's financial information by REDW.
The nomination deadline is April 26, 2019.
Honorees will be featured in a special section in the print edition and celebrated at an awards event on September 12, 2019.
To protect companies’ confidentiality, the accounting firm's representatives will not share financial numbers with Albuquerque Business First, and will provide company growth only as a percentage, and identify the company with the largest dollar growth.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
The online nomination form can be found at the Full-Text link below.
Please contact Rachel Sams at email@example.com with any questions.
Contact page: https://www.bizjournals.com/albuquerque/about-us/contact
USA: New Mexico