Foundation / Corporation
Communities of Coastal Georgia Foundation (CCGF)
Grant of up to $5,000 to Georgia nonprofits, educational institutions, governmental agencies, and religious and civic organizations for programs that serve at-risk youth and their parents and caregivers in Glynn, McIntosh, or Camden Counties.
The Foundation will continue to focus on agencies working with at-risk youth and demonstrating measurable results. In addition, this year the Foundation will expand its focus, taking into consideration that the success of young people is connected in-part to the success of their caregivers. Using a two-generational approach, the CCGF will also consider proposals from agencies that support the parents, guardians and caregivers of at-risk youth.
The Foundation will accept proposals from agencies with:
1) Programs serving at-risk youth and which specifically address one of these areas: Early Childhood Literacy and/or Quality-Rated Child Care; Teen pregnancy and births to unwed young mothers; Juvenile Crime and Gang Activity; High School Graduation and Workforce Readiness; Youth Development and Innovative Education Strategies; or Risk Reduction, including child protective, substance abuse, and/or mental health services.
2) Services that concentrate on parenting, job skills and financial security for adults.
Preference will be given to those projects and programs that:
- Show collaboration
- Show ability to mobilize diversified financial support and in-kind support and volunteers to sustain the program
Document the need they seek to address using quality research methods
- Offer innovative strategies and creative solutions without duplicating services
- Demonstrate past performance in delivering quality service to the residents of more than one county in the service area
GrantWatch ID#: 179063
Grant proposals may request funding up to $5,000 each.
Grants are awarded for a twelve month period, July through June.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit the application form by mail or email to:
Ellen Post, Grants/Operations Manager
Phone: (912) 268-2561
Fax: (912) 268-2316
Communities of Coastal Georgia Foundation
1626 Frederica Road, Suite 201
St. Simons Island, GA 31522
General Contact Email: email@example.com
USA: Georgia: Glynn, McIntosh, and Camden Counties