Foundation / Corporation
REMC Multi-County Community Trust - Parke County REMC
09/04/18 12:00 Noon
Grants to Indiana nonprofits, individuals, and families to benefit communities where the funding source operates. Funding may be awarded for programs that address critical needs such as food, shelter, clothing, education, and medical care, but is not limited to these categories. The eligible funding area includes the counties of Parke, Putnam, Clay, Vigo, Montgomery, and Fountain.
GrantWatch ID#: 179115
Grants are made on a one-year basis. Re-application is necessary for consideration of a grant renewal.
Individuals, families, and nonprofits organizations may apply.
The Trust does not provide grants for:
- Fraternal, labor, political, religious or sectarian groups
- For-profit business startups or development
- Endowments or endowed chairs
- Grant-making entities
- Long-term funding
- On-going support for operating costs
- After-the-fact/post-event situations
- Fund-raising events, post-prom, or post-graduation activities
- Groups or individuals to attend seminars or to take field trips
- Payments of any type of utility bill
2018 Deadlines: March 6, June 5, September 4
Applications must be turned in by 12 noon on the deadline date.
How to Apply:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Parke County REMC
119 West High Street
Rockville, IN 47872
USA: Indiana: Parke, Putnam, Clay, Vigo, Montgomery, and Fountain counties