Foundation / Corporation
Richland County Foundation
04/01/18 11:59 PM EDT
Scholarships to Richland County, Ohio residents, high school graduates, and post-secondary students for college, trade school, or aviation school tuition assistance. Applicants must demonstrate financial need. Aviation scholarships are also available to contiguous counties.
College Scholarships are available for two-year and four-year degree scholarships. Scholarship awards are for the upcoming academic year beginning in the fall. Scholarship grant dollars will be sent directly to the college in August. Students must apply each year. These are not recurring scholarships.
Trade School Scholarships encourage students working on post-secondary education goals involving welding, precision machine, small engine repair, bricklaying, diesel and auto mechanics and others in an accredited school. Scholarship grant dollars will be sent directly to the school in August.
The Mansfield Aviation Club (MAC) provides aviation scholarships.
GrantWatch ID#: 179215
Aviation School Scholarship - one award
Aviation School Scholarship: $1,000
Funding is for one year, beginning with the Fall semester.
College scholarships are based on the following criteria:
1. Must be a Richland County resident or high school student (soon to be graduate of a Richland County high school)
2. Demonstrate financial need
3. Pursue a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited college or university
4. New applicants achieve a 2.5 GPA or above and returning recipients achieve at least 2.0 GPA
Trade School Scholarships are based on the following criteria:
1. Must be a Richland County resident or high school graduate
2. Pursue an education in a trade field
Aviation School Scholarships are based on the following criteria:
1. Be a US Citizen
2. Live in Richland County or a contiguous county
3. Be at least 16 years of age by the application deadline
4. Hold a current FAA Student Pilot Certificate at time of application
The deadline to apply is April 1st and notifications are sent by July 1st.
For the Aviation Scholarship, the MAC Scholarship Committee will meet and conduct interviews as necessary to select the winning candidate(s), which will be announced during the July 4th weekend each year.
For more information about the aviation scholarship visit: http://www.mansfieldavclub.com/scholarships/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Preview the application and apply here:
Trade school scholarship:
Aviation school scholarship:
Allie Watson, online scholarship application host
Richland County Foundation
181 South Main Street
Mansfield, OH 44902
P: (419)525-3020 • F: (419)525-1590
USA: Ohio: Richland County