Foundation / Corporation
Richland County Foundation - Women's Fund
09/15/17 11:59 PM EDT
Grants averaging $2,500 to Richland County, Ohio nonprofit organizations, government entities, and eligible faith-based organizations for programs that empower women and girls. Applicants must contact the Foundation before submitting an application. Workshops will be held March through August 2017.
Funding is intended for direct programming that promotes the physical, intellectual, emotional, social, economic, or cultural growth of women and girls.
GrantWatch ID#: 179218
The average grant amount is $2,500.
Any 501c3 public charity or government entity and some churches in Richland County offering programming to women and/or girls are eligible to apply. If you are unsure of your status, contact the Foundation to inquire.
Organizations serving boys and/or men only are not eligible.
Regular staffing, operational costs or occupancy costs are not covered by this grant.
Grant Writing Workshops are offered throughout the year at the Main Library and Foundation office. RSVP to Foundation staff listed in Contact Information below.
- RCF Grant Writing - March 23, 2017 at 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM at Richland County Foundation
- Introduction to Finding Foundation Grants for Nonprofits - April 13, 2017 at 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM at Mansfield Richland County Public Library Main Branch
- Introduction to Finding Foundation Grants for Nonprofits - April 25, 2017 at 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM at Mansfield Richland County Public Library Main Branch
- Introduction to Proposal Writing and Budgeting - May 16, 2017 at 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM at Mansfield Richland County Public Library Main Branch
- RCF Grant Writing - August 24, 2017 at 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM at Richland County Foundation
Updated dates and information can be viewed here:
The application procedure should begin by contacting Foundation Senior Community Investment Officer. The Foundation prefers to discuss an organization's needs prior to a grant application submission in order to help determine the best funding opportunity.
Preview the application online:
Members of the advisory committee will contact organizations to schedule a site visit in the weeks following the grant application deadline.
Grant funding will be announced in November at the Women’s Fund Luncheon held at Westbrook Country Club.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
The application procedure should begin by contacting Foundation Senior Community Investment Officer Allie Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-525-3020 to schedule an initial meeting.
RSVP for workshops by calling 419-521-3110 or emailing email@example.com
Register and apply online:
If you have any questions please contact Allie Watson at 419-525-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA: Ohio: Richland County