Foundation / Corporation
Reynolds and Reynolds Associate Foundation
Grants to Ohio nonprofits for services that benefit the residents of eligible communities. Funding is intended for projects in the following areas of focus: health and human services, animal welfare and shelters, at-risk youth, literacy, issues of the elderly, homelessness, and life-threatening illness.
Eligible communities include the following counties: Montgomery, Greene, Warren, Butler, Preble, Darke, Miami, and Clark.
Grants will be evaluated based on:
- Alignment with one of the Foundation’s focus areas.
- Impact in our community — especially hands-on services.
- Efficient use of funds to maximize reach.
Priority is given to organizations with Reynolds associate involvement.
GrantWatch ID#: 179252
- Organizations without IRS tax exemption 501(c)(3) status
- Individual primary or secondary schools
- Sectarian organizations having a predominantly religious purpose
- Political parties, offices or candidates
- Fraternal or veteran's organizations
- Organizations that cannot provide adequate accounting records or procedures
- Tax-supported universities and colleges for operating purposes
- Funding for deficits or debt retirement
- Courtesy advertising
- Fundraising events
- Capital Campaigns
The next deadline for submissions is July 13, 2018.
The Foundation makes grant decisions four times annually. Organizations can be considered for a grant once per fiscal year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
All grant applications must be submitted via email as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Reynolds Way
Dayton, Ohio 45430
USA: Ohio: Montgomery, Greene, Warren, Butler, Preble, Darke, Miami, and Clark Counties