Foundation / Corporation
South Dakota Dental Foundation (SDDF)
Grants of up to $1,000 to South Dakota organizations to improve the dental health of State residents. Funding may be requested for programs that provide dental services, invest in the dental professional workforce, and educate the public about oral health. Specifically, contributions will be for:
- Dental health projects for the underserved
- Dental and auxiliary student activities and scholarships
- Dental education programs for the dental professional and the public
- Continuing education and promotion of professional ethics
- Recruitment of dentists and dental students to South Dakota
Funding will be based on the needs of the individuals being served by the grant.
GrantWatch ID#: 179372
The chairman and executive director, together have the authority to make contributions that do not exceed $1,000.
Commitments for funding will not be made beyond a single year.
South Dakota organizations may apply.
- Funds will not be granted for political purposes.
- Funds will not be granted for goods already purchased, activities taking place before grant decisions are made, or deficit funding.
- Funds are not made for supporting conferences and special events (i.e. fundraising dinners).
- Funds are not made for supporting capital campaigns.
- Funds are not made for supporting organization budget shortfalls.
The Board considers requests for contributions semi-annually in May and November.
Applications are due April 1 and September 1.
Awardees will be notified within 60 days of the application deadline.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail application to:
South Dakota Dental Foundation
804 N. Euclid, Suite 103
Pierre, SD 57501
USA: South Dakota