Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of the Mahoning Valley (CFMV)
Grants to Ohio nonprofit organizations and government entities in Mahoning and Trumbull Counties for programs that encourage a better understanding of and interest in foreign-born people. Programs must directly benefit residents of Mahoning or Trumbull Counties or the surrounding area.
The International Institute Funds also offers mini-grants for organizations within Mahoning and Trumbull counties that seek to preserve and promote cultural heritage. This includes, but is not limited to, music, dance, art, food, and education.
Preference is given to:
- Programs that demonstrate measurable outcomes.
- Programs that expand meaningful civic engagement and build social capital.
- Programs that build on existing assets
- Programs that address prevention as well as remediation.
- Programs that acknowledge and respect diversity and help bridge differences among individuals, organizations, and communities.
- Organizations that facilitate collaboration among relevant groups.
- Organizations that use or expand upon demonstrated and documented best practices.
GrantWatch ID#: 179378
Mini-Grants will be made in the amount of $500.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
International Institute Funds Application:
International Institute Funds Mini-Grant Application:
Casey Krell, Director of Supporting Organizations and Donor Services
201 E Commerce St., Suite 150
Youngstown, OH 44503
147 W. Market St.
Warren, OH 44481
P: 330.469.6832 •
USA: Ohio: Mahoning and Trumbull Counties and the surrounding area