Foundation / Corporation
CDA Foundation and Henry Schein Cares
In-kind grants valued from $5,000 to $25,000 per year to California nonprofit organizations for needed dental care items to provide services to underserved clients. Funding is intended to provide dental materials and supplies essential for oral health operations and services.
Applications that can clearly and concisely demonstrate the following characteristics will have a greater opportunity for funding:
- Relevance to the CDA Foundation’s mission
- Community-based and/or community-driven organization
- Demonstrates established partnerships and collaborations
- Ability to use and dispense a high volume of materials and supplies
- Federally qualified health centers and organizations in health and dental professional shortage areas are of particular interest
- Provides programs to underserved and diverse clients
GrantWatch ID#: 179421
Selected organizations will receive between $5,000 and $25,000 of in-kind goods per year. The only cost to a recipient organization is the shipping of the goods.
Selected organizations will receive in-kind goods for two years. The only cost to a recipient organization is the shipping of the goods.
The CDA Foundation Dental Materials and Supplies Grant program supports nonprofit organizations.
Applicants must provide:
- IRS Determination Letter
- Most Recent Tax Return Form 990 or Equivalent
The timeline for the grant cycle process is:
- January 1 - March 31: Open application submission period
- October 30: Grant process results announced via letters to all applicants
- March 31 the following year: New recipients can expect first materials delivery
Selected recipients will be contacted directly by Henry Schein Cares to execute a donation agreement and schedule deliveries.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For questions contact:
Lorraine Leung, Foundation Administrator
1201 K Street, Suite 1511
Sacramento, CA 95814