Foundation / Corporation
US Trust, Bank of America - Charles H. Farnsworth Trust
11/15/17 11:59 PM
Grants ranging from $10,000 to $25,000 and grants starting at $25,000 to Massachusetts nonprofit organizations for housing and human service programs and capital projects that benefit older adults. Priority will be given to projects serving residents of the Greater Boston area. Funding is intended to assist older adults to live in dignity and independence.
Capital grants related to construction or renovation of housing for older adults are of particular interest. General operating grants and support for projects and programs are provided. Planning grants investigating strategies for the development of supportive housing for older adults also are provided.
Specific program interests include:
- Development of housing, especially housing with support services
- Services for older adults (e.g., health care, homemaker assistance, and nutritional support to enable them to continue living in the community)
- Research, planning, and communication to better inform individuals, institutions and the community at large on ways to improve the quality and quantity of housing and support services for older adults
GrantWatch ID#: 179437
- Capital grants generally range between $25,000 and $250,000.
- Typically, general operating and program grants range from $10,000 to $25,000.
Massachusetts nonprofit organizations serving vital community needs are eligible.
Preference is given to organizations serving Boston area residents.
The Farnsworth Trust’s application deadline is November 15. Grant applicants will be notified of grant decisions by the end of March.
More on grantmaking and FAQs:
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply online:
To discuss the application process or for questions about this foundation, you may contact
Michealle Larkins, VP, Philanthropic Administrator