Foundation / Corporation
Pedernales Electric Cooperative (PEC)
10/01/19 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $5,000 to Texas nonprofit organizations for programs that benefit residents of the Hill Country region. Funding must be used for technology, equipment to increase the organization's energy efficiency, and capital improvements. Priority is given to projects related to conservation and energy efficiency.
Applications will be evaluated based on the following:
- Project Value – Emphasis will be placed on projects related to 1) energy efficiency, renewable energy, or conservation, 2) life saving technology/equipment, as well as projects that 1) have an educational or demonstration component or 2) demonstrate innovative use of technology
- Project Impact – Project will directly benefit a large number of members of the community as opposed to a project that impacts a smaller group.
- Partnership and Community Involvement – Is the project receiving in‐kind support or services.
- Matching Funds – Preference will be given to projects that have at least 20% matching funds.
- Community Grant history – Preference will be given to organizations that have not previously received a community grant.
- Project Budget – Organizations must provide a project budget that clearly shows the ability to complete financing for the project if the grant request does not cover the cost of the entire project. The application must also include bid proposals or estimates.
GrantWatch ID#: 179497
PEC’s Community Grants program awards grants of up to $5,000.
Project must be completed within 12 months of the date the grant money is awarded.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications may be submitted by:
Mail: Pedernales Electric Cooperative
Attn: Director, Connections & Community Engagement
P.O. Box 1
Johnson City, TX 78636
Trista Fugate, Community Engagement Director
USA: Texas: Hill Country region