City of Sequim - Tourism Enhancement Fund
Grants of up to $1,000 to Sequim, Washington organizations for projects or events that will enhance local tourism. Funding is intended to attract overnight guests to stay in the local area. Funding may be used for tourism promotion, to support the marketing and operations of special events, and for the acquisition and/or maintenance of tourism-related facilities.
- Projects/events marketed off the North Olympic Peninsula and to local communities will be considered. Priority may be given to those attracting overnight destination guests with marketing off the North Olympic Peninsula.
- Projects/events of any type of media promotion will be considered. Priority may be given to those using print materials, ads, and website promotion.
- Projects/events occurring anytime of the year will be considered. Priority may be given to those occurring September 1 through June 30.
- Projects/events must take place in the Sequim-Dungeness Valley. Priority may be given to those taking place in the City of Sequim.
- Project/events of any length of time will be considered. Priority may be given to those lasting two or more days.
GrantWatch ID#: 179530
Grant funding usually will not exceed $1,000 per project/event.
Projects/events must conclude by December 7, 2018.
No funds will be disbursed after December 31, 2018 for the Tourism Enhancement Funds for 2018.
Organizations may apply.
Application deadlines are March 1, June 1, September 1, and December 1.
Grant applications must be submitted for consideration on the first day of the month prior to a scheduled review meeting, usually the second Friday of March, June, September, and December. Grant applications will be reviewed quarterly until all the funding is spent.
The Project Director will be notified if his/her attendance is required at the Committee meeting where the application will be reviewed.
Handwritten proposals or proposals submitted by electronic media such as facsimile or e-mail will not be accepted.
Funds will be reimbursed upon submission of the proper documentation.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail or deliver applications to:
Barbara Hanna, Communications and Marketing Director
City of Sequim
152 W. Cedar Street
Sequim, WA 98382
Phone: (360) 681-3422
USA: Washington: City of Sequim