Foundation / Corporation
Falmouth Education Foundation (FEF)
Grants to Maine organizations for programs that promote educational excellence and innovative student development in the Falmouth community. Programs may be focused on academics, athletics, and the arts. Funding will be provided for proposals that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Ideas that support the Falmouth Schools’ educational philosophy and its goals.
- Innovative educational projects/programs/items that augment the curriculum in a meaningful way.
- Projects/programs/items that explore new and imaginative curricular ideas and teaching practices.
- Projects/programs/items that will directly impact a significant number of students and/or teachers over an extended period of time.
- Evidence of a well-conceived, clearly described project that demonstrates carefully researched budgeting of projects/programs/items.
The Falmouth Education Foundation (FEF), founded in 1993, enhances educational excellence and promotes innovative student development by supporting educational programs and initiatives that primarily benefit children, pre-school through grade 12, who are residents of Falmouth.
Note: All materials purchased with the FEF funds will remain the property of the Falmouth school district and/or community organizations.
GrantWatch ID#: 179594
- No beneficiary may receive more than 10% of the FEF funds available in that year except by majority board approval.
- Funds from FEF shall be available to programs affiliated with the Falmouth School System and the Falmouth community at large.
- FEF chooses to fund projects that are not organized around the areas of sexuality, politics, or religion. Any exception requires majority board approval.
- Grant funds may not be used to pursue degrees, pay indirect costs or administrative fees, pay for travel expenses, or pay for salaries.
Application Deadline: October 14th, 2018
All applicants will receive written notification of award or denial within four weeks of the deadline.
To apply, follow the links to complete:
- The Application (see Contact Information section below)
- The Details (see link in Supporting Documents)
About the Foundation: https://falmoutheducationfoundation.org/about/
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0Vk6Evj36WmpvCtFx9sshZh4xWy800id3kpji-L8mpb0npQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
When you are finished completing The Details document, please email the form to email@example.com.
For questions, contact Nathan Mick at MICKN@mmc.org
USA: Maine: Falmouth