Foundation / Corporation
Falmouth Education Foundation (FEF)
Grants to Maine nonprofit organizations in the Falmouth community for education and school-related programs, projects, and initiatives that are focused on academics, athletics, and the arts. Funding will be provided for proposals that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Ideas that support the Falmouth Schools’ educational philosophy and its goals.
- Innovative educational projects/programs/items that augment the curriculum in a meaningful way.
- Projects/programs/items that explore new and imaginative curricular ideas and teaching practices.
- Projects/programs/items that will directly impact a significant number of students and/or teachers over an extended period of time.
- Evidence of a well-conceived, clearly described project that demonstrates carefully researched budgeting of projects/programs/items.
The Falmouth Education Foundation (FEF), founded in 1993, enhances educational excellence and promotes innovative student development by supporting educational programs and initiatives that primarily benefit children, pre-school through grade 12, who are residents of Falmouth.
Note: All materials purchased with the FEF funds will remain the property of the Falmouth school district and/or community organizations.
GrantWatch ID#: 179594
- No beneficiary may receive more than 10% of the FEF funds available in that year except by majority board approval.
- Funds from FEF shall be available to programs affiliated with the Falmouth School System and the Falmouth community at large.
- FEF chooses to fund projects that are not organized around the areas of sexuality, politics, or religion. Any exception requires majority board approval.
- Grant funds may not be used to pursue degrees, pay indirect costs or administrative fees, pay for travel expenses, or pay for salaries.
Application Deadline: 10/20/2017
Applicants will be notified of their status on or about 11/17/2017.
To apply, follow the links to complete:
1) The Application (see Contact Information section below)
2) The Details
Note: Follow submission instructions contained in The Details google doc.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11S0GQSYNJHqoMsKTlTC99akzmSk9si0hn0b-Y5uVrbg/viewform?c=0&w=1
When you are finished completing The Details document, please email the form to email@example.com.
For questions, contact Nathan Mick at MICKN@mmc.org
USA: Maine: Falmouth