Foundation / Corporation
The Tiffin Community Foundation - White Family Charitable Fund
12/05/18 - Deadline is for White Fund grant; YAC Grant deadline was 03/31/18.
Grants to Ohio nonprofits, agencies, schools, and churches for programs that will enhance the well-being of residents in eligible communities. Programs must benefit citizens of the City of Tiffin and Seneca County. Additionally, grants may also be made to programs that benefit local youth. In general, the Foundation gives priority to applications in any field or program area that reflect one or more of the following characteristics:
- Promotes personal achievement, independence, and education
- Promotes cultural enrichment, diversity, and equity
- Develops new solutions to community problems
- Facilitates cooperation and collaboration among organizations and avoids duplication of services
- Improves the quality of nonprofit organizations by means of becoming more self-sustaining
- Increases individual access to community services
- Encourages volunteerism, civic and community involvement
- Promotes environmental awareness and improvement
- Improves personal health, wellness, and independence
- Capital campaign applications must address specific needs
GrantWatch ID#: 179639
Multi-year funding is not eligible.
The Foundation welcomes grant applications from public and private organizations in the City of Tiffin and Seneca County that are tax exempt according to Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or are organized for a charitable purpose.
Government Agencies, Schools, and Churches may also apply.
In order to make the best use of available funds, the Foundation does not usually make grants for the following:
- Construction projects for routine maintenance
- Normal operating expenses
- Loan payments
- Religious or sectarian purposes
- Individual financial assistance
- Political purposes
- Multi-year funding
2018 Deadlines are:
March 7, June 6, September 5, and December 5.
Applications are also accepted to the Youth Advisory Council (YAC) using the same guidelines. Special consideration is given to ideas benefiting the youth of Tiffin and Seneca County.
YAC applications are due March 31. Decisions will be made in April.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online application Form:
Mail completed grant applications to:
The White Family Charitable Fund
c/o The Tiffin Community Foundation
31 South Washington Street
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
For help, email: email@example.com
or call 419-448-1791.
USA: Ohio: City of Tiffin and Seneca County