Foundation / Corporation
The Community Foundation of Muncie and Delaware County
10/04/19 4:30 PM
Grants to Muncie and Delaware County, Indiana nonprofits, schools, and agencies to improve the quality of life in the area. First-time applicants are required to contact program staff prior to submitting an application. All applicants must submit an LOI prior to submitting a full application. Funding is intended to support arts and culture, human services, economic development, education, and community betterment programs. Community betterment includes, but is not limited to, recreation, public safety, neighborhood revitalization, animal welfare, beautification and preservation, environment, community wellbeing, and community development.
Grant applications are encouraged for projects or programs that are one or more of the following:
- Provide a clear and compelling case for need both for the community and from The Community Foundation
- Link to pre-defined community-wide goals (ex: Vision 2021) within the five broad areas of interest
- Yield substantial benefits to the community for the resources invested
- Offer the potential for lasting change for future generations
- Provide a catalyst for action and community participation
- Reach a broad segment of the community with services which are presently not provided
- Promote collaboration among two or more agencies without duplicating services
- Provide startup money for innovative programs and projects that are not duplicative
- Leverage matching gifts or additional funding from other funding sources
- Provide annual operating expenses for start-up organizations, transitional funding, or capacity building to help make the organization more effective and efficient and better able to reach sustainability
- Provide annual operating expenses for existing organizations with a proven track record of successful and effective program results and a clear and compelling need for funding from The Community Foundation
The Foundation seeks to invest in projects and programs that address current and potential issues in the community, taking advantage of compelling opportunities for improvement and by focusing on the long-term success of Muncie and Delaware County. Grants are awarded for projects and programs that work towards practical solutions and positive results for recognized community priorities.
GrantWatch ID#: 179728
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfmdin
For questions, call 765-747-7181 or email email@example.com.
Send Correspondence to:
The Community Foundation of Muncie & Delaware County
P.O. Box 807
Muncie, IN 47308
The Foundation is located at:
201 E. Jackson Street
Muncie, IN 47305
Phone: (765) 747-7181
Fax: (765) 289-7770
USA: Indiana: Muncie and Delaware County