Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation for Oceana County (CFOC)
Grants of up to $3,000 to Oceana County, Michigan nonprofit organizations, churches, schools, and agencies for programs in the areas of arts, community development, health and human services, and education. An application of intent is required prior to submitting a full application. Funding is also available for emerging community needs, and other areas, such as the environment, homeless prevention, and parks.
The Foundation generally makes only one-time grant commitments of up to $3,000. Longer term commitments may be considered for initiatives that show exceptional promise for community impact.
Areas of focus:
- Health and Human Services
- Community Development
Emerging Community Needs
Standard grant categories don’t cover all community needs. The Distribution Committee and dedicated grant committees address other important or emerging community issues when they arise.
Other Special Funding Areas
- Environment – support for environmentally oriented programs and projects
- Homelessness Prevention – support programs and projects that provide a local base of support for long-term commitment to homelessness prevention activities
- Parks – support programs and projects that beautify and enhance current and future parks
- Golden Township – support capital improvement projects within Golden Township
- Hesperia Area – support programs and projects in Hesperia village and township
For more details on areas of focus, see: https://oceana-foundation.org/grants/our-priorities/
GrantWatch ID#: 179733
Up to $3,000
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://cffmc.submittable.com/submit
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jocelyn Hines, Program Associate
Technical Assistance: email@example.com
The Community Foundation for Oceana County
P.O. Box 902
Pentwater, MI 49449
388 S. Hancock Street
Pentwater, MI 49449
USA: Michigan: Oceana County