Foundation / Corporation
Granby Education Foundation (GEF)
Grants to Granby, Connecticut nonprofits, schools, and agencies for creative, innovative educational projects that enrich the learning experience, increase skills and knowledge, and expand students' perspectives. Funding is intended to encourage both school- and community-based educators to find new ways to make learning dynamic and challenging, both for themselves and for their students.
Grants may be used for educational initiatives that fall outside existing budgets, such as:
- Visiting authors and guest speakers
- Seed money to help launch innovative new programs
- Educational materials and equipment which support innovative programming.
The GEF funds programs that:
- Illustrate innovation and creativity,
- Enrich educational offerings;
- Offer unique learning opportunities;
In addition, grant proposals should:
- Have a clearly defined action plan;
- Provide appropriate evaluation criteria; and
- Demonstrate breadth of impact.
Grants are not intended to replace or relieve the existing responsibility for public funding of school programs, nor are they intended to replace regular budget growth and maintenance.
GrantWatch ID#: 179734
Proposals are accepted for any amount. Previous awards have ranged from $150 to $12,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications and questions via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
Granby Education Foundation
P.O. Box 351
Granby, CT 06035
USA: Connecticut: Granby