Foundation / Corporation
Parole Rotary Foundation
Grants of up to $5,000 to Anne Arundel County, Maryland nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that focus on education, arts, health, and welfare for children and families, especially those affected by drug addiction. Funding is intended to support activities that contribute directly to children’s benefit and build capacity to address children’s needs in Anne Arundel County.
Recognizing the impact of the opioid crisis on children, this year an added emphasis is placed on education, treatment, and services for children affected by drug addiction in the county. Applications addressing other children needs are also welcome, as in previous years.
Priority is given to proposals that:
- Best meet the mission of Parole Rotary
- Address an important need in the County without duplication of services
- Are financially viable and maximize the impact of Parole Rotary funds in the community
- Provide evidence of support from and/or experience working with the targeted population
- Engage in effective collaboration/partnerships to maximize impact
- Demonstrate strong organizational capacity
- Describe and deliver measurable outcomes.
GrantWatch ID#: 179761
Individual grant awards can be up to $5,000.
The period of performance for the proposed effort should fall between June 2018 – May 2019.
The grant program supports 501(c) (3) organizations in Anne Arundel County.
Parole Rotary does not fund:
- Endowments or capital improvements
- Event tickets or sponsorships
- Annual drives or fundraising events
- Participation in banquets, reception, and out-of-town conferences
- Purchase or lease of vehicles
- Housing development or rental assistance
- Political activities/lobbying
- Sectarian religious activities
Proposals are due by midnight on March 16, 2018. Applicants will be notified by May 18 and funding dispersed by June 8.
Previous and current grantees may reapply for programs previously/currently funded but will only be considered if they demonstrate substantial progress toward success by the grant application due date. Organizations may submit only one application during any grant cycle year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications to ParoleRotaryGrants@gmail.com
Ms Prue Clendenning, Grants Committee Chair
Parole Rotary Foundation
P.O. Box 6327
Annapolis, MD 21401-6327
USA: Maryland: Anne Arundel County