Foundation / Corporation
Apex Festival Commission - PeakFest
04/19/19 Receipt or postmarked
Grants typically ranging from $100 to $1,000 to Apex, North Carolina nonprofit organizations and civic groups for community programs and initiatives. Funding is intended for projects that benefit the local community. Priority is given to children's programs and those with an arts and crafts focus.
Preferential consideration will be given to projects that:
- Are physically located in Apex;
- Are pilot activities that need a foundational boost;
- Are continuing activities that directly benefit the Apex community;
- Are outward-facing toward community service;
- Have project significance to the community;
- Have potential for long-term impact;
- Have a defined need.
GrantWatch ID#: 179842
Grant amounts typically range from $100 to $1,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Applications may be
Apex Festival Commission
PO BOX 1238
Apex, NC 27502
The Halle Cultural Arts Center
237 N. Salem St.
Contact form: http://apexpeakfest.com/contact-us/
USA: North Carolina: Apex