Foundation / Corporation
Arizona Community Foundation (ACF) - Phoenix Suns Charities (PSC)
03/30/18 5:00 PM
Grants of up to $15,000 to Arizona nonprofits for programs and projects that support the needs of children and youth ages 0-18 and families. Applicants are highly encouraged to start the application process early.
Charities within the state are invited to submit one proposal that serves children and families in one of the following areas:
- Health and Human Services
- Sports and Recreation
GrantWatch ID#: 179972
Proposals may be submitted for a maximum of $15,000.
- Arizona 501(c)(3) organizations that operate with fiscal accountability and responsibility.
- Organization has been an established 501(c)(3) for at least 3 years.
- Project cannot be a summer camp.
- Project must serve 100% of residents within the Arizona geographic boundaries.
- Phoenix Suns Charities does not sponsor tables or events.
- Organization must demonstrate a non-discrimination policy regarding staff, employment, governing board, and service based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or national origin, and provide evidence of the policy.
- Organization must serve children/youth 18 years of age and under or families.
Timeline for 2018 Grant Making:
- Grant cycle opens January 15, 2018
- Applications are due by 5:00 pm on March 30, 2018
- Grant awards and decline letters out in November 2018
- If awarded, final report due October 31, 2019
Organization must have a complete and visible profile on ACF’s website: www.azfoundation.org. Organizations not yet registered should access the ACF website and select “Grantee Login” to sign up. Once registered, organization may begin the LOI or application process by starting a new application. Organizations without a complete organizational profile by the application due date will be declined.
During the last week of any grant cycle’s duration, due to the volume of inquiries, you will likely have limited access to ACF technical support so working in advance is strongly advised.
Please contact ACF staff to discuss any part of the grant application process. Due to the high volume of calls and inquires as the deadline nears, organizations are encouraged to contact staff well in advance of the deadline with any questions.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online Application Portal: https://www.gdg.do/prod1/portal/portal.jsp?c=4303310&p=7919503&g=7919523&_ga=2.73962450.1735233092.1516238129-448244656.1493676908%27
ACF contact information:
General Contact Info:
Phoenix Suns Charities
201 E Jefferson, Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004