Foundation / Corporation
Adolph Coors Foundation
Grants to Colorado nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that focus on youth development and/or the adult workforce. Funding may be used for capital, operating, and program support requests. Nonprofit organizations located throughout Colorado may apply, but special consideration will be given to rural nonprofits.
Youth and Youth Development:
- One-to-one mentoring
- Academic tutoring
- Character development
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Financial literacy
Adult Work Programs
- Paid on-the-job training
- Vocational training
- Job placement
GrantWatch ID#: 180018
All applicants must be classified as a 501(c)(3) organization by the Internal Revenue Service.
Schools and school-related projects are not funded but after school or academic enrichment programs in conjunction with nonprofits will be considered.
In general, organizations with high tax-derived funding are not funded, but the Foundation recognizes that organizations in rural Colorado have special circumstances.
Areas of funding the Foundation is not considering at this time:
- Adaptive or winter sports programs
- Animal or animal-related projects
- Arts or arts-related projects
- Books and publishing
- Church or church-related projects
- Conferences, seminars, or event sponsorship
- Credit counseling
- Debt reduction
- Domestic violence shelters
- Emergency services (housing, food)
- GED classes
- Health organizations (disease-specific and national)
- Media or film-related projects
- Museum or museum-related projects
- Preschools or daycare centers
- Programs and organizations receiving 50% or more of revenue from government sources, including fee-for-service contracts
- Research projects
- Schools (public, charter or private) and associated foundations
- Senior programs (nursing homes, extended-care facilities, respite care)
- Start-up funding (organizations and programs must be in operation for at least one full year)
Deadlines are March 1, July 1, and November 1.
The review process is typically about four months after applying.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to apply online: https://grants.coorsfoundation.org/login.html?return=%2F
Adolph Coors Foundation
215 St. Paul Street
Denver, Colorado 80206
Carrie Tynan, Senior Grantmaking Staff
Phone (303) 388-1636
Contact Form: http://coorsfoundation.org/contact-us/
USA: Colorado: Special consideration is given to rural Colorado nonprofits.