Foundation / Corporation
Miles River Yacht Club (MRYC) Foundation
Grants to Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia organizations to support charitable and educational activities relating to the Chesapeake Bay maritime arts and sciences. Funding is intended to foster and support national and international amateur sports competitions, including sailing and swimming, and to support the provision of athletic facilities and equipment.
Applications for grants are accepted in the following areas:
Amateur Maritime Sports
Athletic Facilities and Equipment
Water-Based Educational Initiatives
The mission of the MRYC Foundation is to support Chesapeake Bay Area maritime youth-oriented sports activities and facilities, with emphasis on competitive sailing and swimming.
GrantWatch ID#: 180024
- The next grant application period for the spring 2018 grant cycle closes April 15, 2018
- Applicants may mail in or email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receipt of grant applications will be acknowledged within 4 weeks of receipt
- Grant recommendations will be presented to the Board at the first regularly scheduled quarterly Board meeting following the grant application deadline
- Upon Board approval of a grant, a funding letter will be sent identifying the terms of the grant, including funding, reporting requirements, progress reports, measures to be reported
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the application.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail applications to:
Miles River Yacht Club Foundation
606A N Talbot Street S115
St Michaels, MD 21663
Or email applications to email@example.com.
Additional Contact Information:
Phone: (410) 921-6792
Chesapeake Bay region
USA: Delaware; Maryland; Virginia