Foundation / Corporation
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation
Awards to Louisiana individuals for outstanding work in meeting the emotional, physical, spiritual, and creative needs of children. Nominees may work as a volunteer, board member, or staff of an organization that works to better the lives of Louisiana children. An award of $25,000 will be donated to the nonprofit charity with which the recipient works.
Past honorees, ranging in age from 17 to 93, have been coaches, teachers, clergy, doctors, homemakers, entrepreneurs, and others. They’ve served as volunteers, staff and board members of exceptional nonprofits working to benefits kids. What they have in common is an unselfish contribution of time and energy to improve the welfare of Louisiana children.
Application submissions will be rated on:
- Need: What need is being met in nominee's community?
- Commitment: How has the nominee committed to bettering the lives of children in Louisiana?
- Problem Solving: Is the nominee demonstrating savvy leadership by using best practices or creating new approaches to solving problems linked to Louisiana's children?
- Results and Impact: Has the nominee produced significant, concrete results?
- Collaboration: Is the nominee working with partners and groups to expand and maximize their reach?
GrantWatch ID#: 180027
$25,000 to be awarded to the nonprofit organization for which the award recipient works or volunteers for.
Individuals working or volunteering to better the lives of Louisiana children may be nominated.
The deadline to submit Angel Award nominations is April 12, 2019. In 2019, only nominations via the online system will be accepted.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Nominate a candidate:
Contact Page: http://bcbslafoundation.org/contact/