Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation of Harford County (CFHC)
03/16/18 Received by 12:00 PM (Noon)
Grants of up to $5,000 to Harford County, Maryland nonprofits for programs and projects that aim to enhance the quality of life for local children, women, and families. Funding will be provided for direct costs related to programs and projects, including, but not limited to, equipment, personnel, administration, and supplies and materials.
The mission of the Women’s Giving Circle of Harford County is to engage women of all generations in the power of community philanthropy.
GrantWatch ID#: 180082
Grants of up to $5,000 will be awarded.
The Women's Giving Circle of Harford County provides one-year grants.
The following eligibility requirements apply:
- Applicant must be a tax-exempt nonprofit organization under category 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code providing services in Harford County.
- Grant funds must be used to provide services in Harford County.
- Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- Grant requests are for one year only.
- Grant requests must be for a project/program that directly supports women, children, and/or families.
- Grant funds may not be used solely for ongoing general operating expenses and may not be used to supplant other funding.
- Grant funds may not be used for sectarian religious purposes, or for faith-based programs not of direct benefit to the broader community.
- Previous WGC grant recipients must complete and submit a final grant report for any and all previously received WGC grants to be eligible to apply in the current grant cycle.
- If an applicant was awarded a grant from the WGC for the three previous consecutive years (2015-2017), the organization must take one year off before applying for another WGC grant.
An optional pre-application meeting will be provided to interested potential grantees on January 23, 2018 from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. at the MedStar Campus, 12 MedStar Boulevard, Bel Air, 21015.
Click on the link in the Supporting Documents section below to download the application.
Deadline: Applications must be received by 12:00 PM (noon) on Friday, March 16, 2018. Applications may be submitted only via email as noted below. Applications will not be accepted by postal mail, personal delivery, fax, or other method.
Grants are anticipated to be awarded in June 2018.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject line: 2018 Women’s Giving Circle Grant Application.
Organizations may submit questions related to this application by sending an email to the Women's Giving Circle at the above email address.
202 S Main St
Bel Air, MD 21014
Contact Form: http://webixidevelopment.com/communityfoundation/contact/
USA: Maryland: Harford County