Foundation / Corporation
Siouxland Community Foundation (SCF) - O’Brien County Community Foundation (OBCCF)
04/15/19 3:00 PM
Grants ranging from $250 to $10,000 to Iowa nonprofit organizations and local government units to address community needs and enhance the quality of life for the residents of O'Brien County. Funding is intended for the program areas of health and human services, the environment, civic affairs, education, and arts and culture.
The purpose of the OBCCF grant program is to respond to present and emerging needs within O’Brien County by making grants in the following areas:
- Arts and culture: Provide or increase access to theater, music, arts, dance, museums, and historical events
- Civic: Community betterment and beautification, city government, emergency services, citizen participation, parks, and recreation
- Education: Early childhood development and daycare, primary, secondary, and continuing education, and libraries
- Environment: Pollution control, natural resource conservation, protecting wildlife, botanic, and horticultural activities
- Health: Promotion and maintenance of physical, dental and mental health; rehabilitative services, and crisis intervention
- Human services: Housing and shelter, public safety, services for the elderly, youth, families, handicapped, economically disadvantaged, minorities, or other special groups
The O’Brien County Community Foundation (OBCCF) Advisory Board is charged with carefully reviewing grant proposals and recommending grants to be awarded. The OBCCF Advisory Board will make grant recommendations based on county and community needs, and the proposing organization’s capacity to effectively enhance the quality of life in O’Brien County.
Information about evaluation criteria can be found at the URL for Full Text below.
GrantWatch ID#: 180113
Generally, grant requests ranging in size from $250 to $10,000 will be considered.
Generally, multi-year grants will not be given consideration.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Grant application form: https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_2072?SA=SNA&FID=35021
Denise Steffen, Advisory Board Chair
OBCCF Administrative Office
c/o Siouxland Community Foundation
505 Fifth Street, Suite 412
Sioux City, IA 51101
USA: Iowa: O’Brien County