Foundation / Corporation
New Hampshire Lakes Association (NH LAKES)
03/18/19 Receipt or postmarked
Grants to New Hampshire nonprofits, municipalities, conservation commissions, and lake, pond, river, and watershed associations for programs at boat ramps that strive to prevent invasive aquatic species, animals, and plants from being introduced or spread from waterbody to waterbody. Participating groups must be current or new organizational members of the NH LAKES in good standing and boat ramps must be open to the public.
To reduce confusion, the position formerly known as “Point Person” is now “Program Coordinator” and the position formerly known as “Lake Host Manager” is now “Program Assistant.”
Preference will be given to groups that:
- Propose a local match in excess of the minimum 100% requirement.
- Propose to staff a high-use ramp or waterbody.
- Propose a program on a waterbody that contains an invasive species.
- Propose a program on a waterbody that is at high risk of infestation due to location, relationship, or physical characteristics.
Groups selected to receive a Lake Host Program payroll grant award will agree to the following:
- The group will appoint local Program Coordinator(s) capable of leading and fostering a well-functioning, professional, safe, and effective Lake Host Program, complies with established guidelines, and serves as the primary liaison with NH LAKES.
GrantWatch ID#: 180177
- Groups participating within the Lake Winnipesaukee watershed are eligible to apply for an additional $200.
- Groups that provided 300% local match or more toward last season’s payroll grant award qualify for an additional $300.
- New groups in 2019 = $1,000
- 1– 500 inspections in 2018 = $1,250
- 501 – 1,000 inspections in 2018 = $1,500
- 1,001 – 1,500 inspections in 2018 = $1,750
- 1,501 – 2,000 inspections in 2018 = $2,000
- 2,001 – 2,500 inspections in 2018 = $2,250
- 2,501 – 3,000 inspections in 2018 = $2,500
- 3,001 – 3,500 inspections in 2018 = $2,750
- 3,501 – 4,000 inspections in 2018 = $3,000
- 4,001 – 4,500 inspections in 2018 = $3,250
- 4,501 – 5,000 inspections in 2018 = $3,500
- 5,000+ inspections in 2018 = $3,750
Additional ramps covered by your group may qualify for $500/per ramp.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://goo.gl/forms/9Dt0fvDrG7njGi7c2
Or forward completed paper applications to NH LAKES by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail applications to:
17 Chenell Drive, Suite One
Concord, NH 03301
USA: New Hampshire