Foundation / Corporation
Pottawattamie County Community Foundation (PCCF)
03/31/19 11:59 PM
Grants ranging from $500 to $5,000 to Pottawattamie County, Iowa nonprofit organizations, churches, and government entities for activities that benefit local residents and address community needs. Grants are intended to improve the quality of life for residents.
Successful applications respond to a demonstrated or emerging community need, support effective, proven or promising solutions, build upon and maximize other community resources, and offer a clear plan for financial sustainability.
Projects are selected based on:
- Their focus on a specific issue
- Ability to meet a clear, identifiable need in Pottawattamie County
- The operational strength of the application organization, including project leadership
- Their ranking when compared with other applications received during the funding cycle
GrantWatch ID#: 180184
$500 - $5,000
Any tax-exempt, nonprofit organization, governmental entity or church - using the funds for charitable purposes and proposing a project meetings PCCF's mission to improve the lives of all residents of Pottawattamie County - is eligible to apply.
PCCF's funding limitations include:
- Clinical or medical research
- Contributions to capital campaigns
- Organizations that practice discrimination by race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender, age or national origin
- Operating deficits or retirement of debt
- Annual fund drives or fundraising activities
- Real estate acquisitions
- Political projects of any kind
-Less consideration may be given to applications from tax supported organizations.
- 2019 Community Grant applications are due by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, March 31st.
- All final funding decisions and awards are announced in late May.
For more information on the application process, see https://www.ourpccf.org/nonprofits/how-to-apply.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Online Application Portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=potta
Please contact Kelly Dix at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Pottawattamie County Community Foundation
536 East Broadway
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
USA: Iowa: Pottawattamie County