Foundation / Corporation
Junior League of Lansing (JLL)
04/12/19 Noon - Receipt
Grant ranging from $10,000 to $20,000 to a Michigan nonprofit organization for programs and services that benefit those living within a twenty-five mile radius of Lansing. Funding is intended to support proposals that focus on families and children at risk, with an emphasis on meeting their basic needs such as food and shelter. Funding will be provided to support a new or existing program or for a capital improvement project.
Past Recipients of the Community Impact Grant include:
- A Development Association for improvements to an urban garden that supports refugee families by providing them fresh food.
- A Refugee Development Center for the direct distribution of food and clothes to refugees entering the community.
- Shelters for the purchase of new furniture for common areas, and to expand programming that addresses homelessness among childless adults.
- Charities to provide housing assistance to refugee families resettling in the Lansing area.
- A Clothing Center to improve the service area, making it more comfortable and inviting for the families they serve and efficient for their volunteers.
- Financial support toward construction of a Medical Clinic to serve the medical needs of the area’s homeless.
GrantWatch ID#: 180204
The Junior League of Lansing awards a Community Impact Grant of up to $20,000. For the 2018-2019 year, the board has approved a minimum award of $10,000.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://members.jllansing.org/?nd=vms_public_form&form_id=2
Or print an application and mail to:
Junior League of Lansing
1231 Michigan Ave, Suite 204
East Lansing, MI 48823
Attn: Community Vice President
For more information about the Community Impact Grant, please contact the Community Vice President at email@example.com.
USA: Michigan: Communities within a 25-Mile Area of the City of Lansing