Foundation / Corporation
Lancaster County Community Foundation
05/17/19 11:59 PM
Grants ranging from $7,500 to $31,950 to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations for programs to strengthen and embolden local communities. Applicants must call the program officer before applying. Funding is intended for the areas of the environment, healthcare, human rights and inclusion, arts, preschool-age child development, and projects in Eastern Lancaster County.
The Passion Grant Funds is comprised of eight individual funds
- Ada F. Harr Fund
- Katherine K. Gaeth Fund
- Anne C. and W. Franklin Ressler Fund
- Lancaster Environmental Fund and Shuman Family Downstream Solutions Fund
- Patrick Kenney, Jr. Memorial Education Fund and K.L. Shirk Memorial Fund
- Florence Starr Taylor Fund for the Visual Arts and Lancaster Arts and Culture Fund
- Sam and Verda Taylor Fund for the Performing Arts
- Better Lancaster Fund
More information about the individual funds can be seen in the 2019 Grants Passion Grants Information Sheet below.
GrantWatch ID#: 180243
Grants range from $7,500 - $31,950 and cover a variety of topics.
- Ada F. Harr Fund: $10,000 - $31,100. $31,100 is available.
- Katherine K. Gaeth Fund: $10,000 - $26,000. $26,000 is available.
- Anne C. and W. Franklin Ressler Fund: $10,000 - $27,300. $27,300 is available.
- Lancaster Environmental Fund and Shuman Family Downstream Solutions Fund: $10,000 – $31,950. $31,950 is available.
- Patrick Kenney, Jr. Memorial Education Fund and K.L. Shirk Memorial Fund: $7,500 - $15,000. $15,000 is available.
- Florence Starr Taylor Fund for the Visual Arts and Lancaster Arts and Culture Fund: $7,500 - $15,000. $15,000 is available.
- Sam and Verda Taylor Fund for the Performing Arts: $10,000 - $27,500. $27,500 is available.
- Better Lancaster Fund: $10,000 - $24,300. $24,300 is available.
The funding period will be July 18, 2019 to July 18, 2020.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Application portal: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=lancfound
Ashlinn Masland-Sarani, Program Officer
717-397-1629 ext. 110
The Lancaster County Community Foundation
24 W King St, Suite 201, Lancaster, PA 17603
USA: Pennsylvania: Lancaster County