Foundation / Corporation
Grants starting at $5,000 to Jefferson County, Missouri nonprofit organizations and government agencies for educational and charitable initiatives that promote health and well-being for local residents. Funding is intended for program support, capital projects, and capacity building.
Grant topics include but are not limited to:
- Academic scholarships
- Basic needs limited to food, shelter and rent/mortgage and utility assistance
- Dental services
- Drug and alcohol abuse (treatment and prevention)
- Exercise and healthy lifestyle education
- Foster care and adoption services
- Health and health-related education
- Homelessness and domestic violence shelters and services
- Medical equipment
- Mental health counseling
- Physical and mental disabilities
- Prescription assistance
- Preventative health care
- Safe housing
- Transportation assistance
Grant proposals are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The proposal meets all of the eligibility criteria of the Foundation;
- Increased health and well-being is clearly defined with stated need(s) and outcome(s);
- The project or program has broad and/or strong community impact;
- The grant funds will be utilized efficiently and effectively.
GrantWatch ID#: 180371
Grant sizes will be a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum of $250,000. Larger or smaller grants are awarded at the discretion of the Jefferson Foundation Board of Directors.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To learn more about the grant process and to obtain a grant application, contact:
1450 Parkway West, 2nd Floor
Festus, MO 63028
USA: Missouri: Jefferson County