Foundation / Corporation
Puget Sound Energy (PSE) Foundation
Grants to Washington nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that promote safety and emergency preparedness in the Puget Sound area. Funding is intended to support both capital costs and program requests. The service area includes the following counties: Chelan, Columbia, Cowlitz, Douglas, Garfield, Island, King, Kitsap, Kittitas, Klickitat, Lewis, Pierce, Snohomish, Skagit, Thurston, and Whatcom.
GrantWatch ID#: 180373
Nonprofit organizations with an IRS 501(c)3 tax exempt status that are located in and serve the people of Puget Sound Energy's service and operations area are eligible to apply for a Puget Sound Energy Foundation grant.
Table sponsorships are considered by the company's local government and community engagement managers.
The Puget Sound Energy Foundation is focused on charitable contributions and does not sponsor fundraisers such as galas, breakfast, lunch or dinner programs, auctions, golf tournaments, walk-a-thons, etc.
The Foundation also does not fund:
- Individual K-12 schools, youth groups or clubs.
- General operations.
- Tuition or membership dues made to service clubs, social or fraternal organizations.
- Grants that benefit an individual or specific family or group.
- Religious organizations of any kind, unless the program is open to the public such as a food bank.
- Organizations that discriminate.
The application deadlines are April 1 and October 1. Grant awards are anticipated about two months after the corresponding deadline.
Organizations that receive funding will be eligible to apply for another grant one year from the original grant application deadline. Qualified applicants who do not receive funding may re-apply as often as they choose.
- Take the Eligibility Quiz (see link in Contact Information below)
- You will be asked several questions to help determine your organization's eligibility to apply for a grant from the PSE Foundation.
- If you meet the Foundation's eligibility criteria you will be directed to the online application.
Click here to view the online FAQs: http://www.psefoundation.org/grantFAQ.shtml
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click the "Start" button at the bottom of the following page to begin the eligibility quiz: https://online.foundationsource.com/public/home/psef
USA: Washington: Chelan, Columbia, Cowlitz, Douglas, Garfield, Island, King, Kitsap, Kittitas, Klickitat, Lewis, Pierce, Snohomish, Skagit, Thurston, and Whatcom Counties