Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation for the Ohio Valley (CFOV) - Stealey Community Fund
Grants to West Virginia nonprofit organizations and government agencies for programs and projects that aim to improve the quality of life for Middlebourne residents. Examples of eligible projects include those that focus on improving recreational, municipal, youth, and library services.
The Foundation prefers to make grants for the following reasons:
- Seed money for the startup costs of new and innovative programs.
- Grants that generate additional funding (matching grants).
- One-time grants for programs, which do not require subsequent grant funding.
- Grants for programs, which provide direct human services.
- Grant for capital and equipment needs.
GrantWatch ID#: 180437
Funds will be distributed by end-June 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
All applications must be received at the Law office of Frederick M. Dean Rohrig, 504 Cherry Street Middlebourne, located on the 2nd floor of the Senior Citizens building.
For The Ohio Valley, Inc.
1310 Market Street, Ste. 1
Wheeling, WV 26003
Susie Nelson, Executive Director
Debbie Stanton, Program Officer
USA: West Virginia: Town of Middlebourne