Foundation / Corporation
Women's Foundation of Greater Saint Louis (WFSTL)
Grants ranging from $2,500 to $10,000 to Missouri nonprofit organizations to promote economic security for women and/or girls in the St. Louis area. Funding can be used for general operating support and program services.
Funding is intended to provide training and education for women and girls in order to enable them to become financially self-sufficient and to care for themselves and their families in all stages of life.
Examples of program priorities are:
- Safe and affordable childcare for women with young children
- Mental health support for sexual trauma survivors
- Safe, affordable and discrimination-free housing for women and their families
- Accessible and reliable transportation for women
- Education, training and employment pathways for all women
GrantWatch ID#: 180513
Grants generally range from $2,500 to $10,000 each.
Grants are made to emerging and established nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations throughout metropolitan St. Louis whose primary purpose is serving women and girls.
The WFSTL has two funding cycles per year. Application deadlines for each cycle are:
- March 1, 2018 for an April 2018 decision
- September 1, 2018 for an October 2018 decision
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
All grant applications and related forms should be submitted as a single PDF or mailed to:
WFSTL Grants Committee
8816 Manchester Road, #286
Brentwood, MO 63144-2602 or
Lisa Weingarth Picker, Executive Director
USA: Missouri: St. Louis area