Foundation / Corporation
05/31/19 11:59 PM - for Greater Memphis Area Grants; In-Kind Donations may be requested on an ongoing basis.
Grants and in-kind donations to Shelby County, Tennessee nonprofit organizations for programs and projects that benefit those living in the Greater Memphis region. Funding is intended for projects in the areas of public safety, education, military support, youth development, and health and wellness.
AutoZone is proud to support the communities in which it works and operates. AutoZone focuses on five priority areas:
- Health and Wellness: Offers resources, services and/ or information to help individuals and families to understand and lead healthier lives.
- Education: Provides educational tools, services and/ or opportunities in the interest of student learning. May serve students from early childhood through higher education.
- Youth Development: Offers opportunities to help youth develop character, self-esteem and skills to meet today's educational and workforce demands.
- Public Safety: Provides resources that help communities prevent and reduce crime and deter participation in delinquent or criminal activity.
- Military Support: Provides support and/ or services to military service members, veterans and/ or their families.
Eligible organizations can request AutoZone merchandise cards to support various fundraising activities including car washes, silent auctions, giveaways and more. These cards help nonprofit organizations generate excitement and additional funds. AutoZone merchandise cards are issued on a first-come, first-serve basis until budgeted monies are depleted.
GrantWatch ID#: 180596
The AutoZone Fiscal Year ranges from September 1, 2019 – August 29, 2020.
Applicants must be registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organizations located within Shelby County, Tennessee.
For in-kind donations, priority will be placed on community-based, grassroots organizations that have been in existences for a minimum of three (3) years and have tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code.
AutoZone does not make charitable contributions to the following causes and organizations:
- Political organizations
- School advertising (e.g., calendars, posters, yearbooks)
- General advertising
- Athletic organizations and teams
- Family reunions
- Beauty contests
The Fiscal Year 2020 application is open between the deadlines of March 1, 2019 and closing on May 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
FY20 Greater Memphis Grant Application Timeline:
- Friday, March 1: Official Opening of AutoZone Greater Memphis Grant Application
- Friday, May 31, by 11:59 PM: Deadline to submit application
- End of September: Grant decisions finalized
- Mid-October: Application status notification
- End of March: Grant Agreements created and grant checks mailed
For In-Kind Donations, a complete application with required documentation must be submitted at least three (3) months prior to the date a donation is needed.
More information on AutoZone's Charitable Programs: https://www.autozone.com/company/community-relations/charitable-programs.html
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Take the Eligibility Quiz Online:
For questions, email AutoZone Community Relations at email@example.com.
USA: Tennessee: Shelby County