Foundation / Corporation
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations for programs that enable families and their pets to stay together. Priority is given to programs that offer direct solutions to avoid separation or surrender of companion pets from their homes. Some of the programs typically funded include:
- Basic veterinary care for financially-challenged companion pet owners and families.
- Programs that help the vulnerable population (homeless, seriously ill, homebound, disabled, domestic abuse victims, etc) care for or keep their pets.
- Education programs that directly relate to keeping companion pets and their people together.
- Behavior modification programs to correct inappropriate companion pet behaviors so that pets may remain in the home.
- Disaster preparedness focused on pets and pet owners.
- Special projects may be considered. Applicants are requested to contact staff prior to submitting a request that does not meet the above guidelines.
GrantWatch ID#: 180600
Organizations can only be approved for funding once a year, and for a total of two consecutive years. After a gap year, applicants will be able to apply again.
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming