Foundation / Corporation
10/01/18 - Applications are accepted on a rolling basis through this date.
Grants ranging between $500 and $2,500 to Sullivan County, New York nonprofit organizations and municipalities for assistance from architects, engineers, and other design professionals. Funding is intended to assist organizations with beautification and community development projects. Funding may be used for conceptual renderings, planning and design studies, or professional development.
Types of projects that will be considered for funding include:
- Landscape design, planning or engineering services for buildings, community parks, or garden projects
- Architectural services for building design, and facade restoration
- Artists renderings or photo simulations
- Design and marketing services for new signs or promotional material
- Scholarships for conferences or other professional development opportunities in consultation with Sullivan Renaissance staff
- Other technical assistance needs in consultation with Sullivan Renaissance staff
GrantWatch ID#: 180604
Between $500 and $2,500
Nonprofit organizations and municipalities may apply.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through October 1, 2018.
Applicants are required to provide a 50/50 match using additional sources of funding and/or in-kind donations of goods and services.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To submit a grant email: email@example.com
Helen Budrock, Assistant Director/Community Planner
Phone: (845) 295-2445
c/o Gerry Foundation
PO Box 311
Liberty, NY 12754
USA: New York: Sullivan County