Foundation / Corporation
Grants to Arizona nonprofit charitable and educational institutions to enhance the lives of the citizens of the City of Tucson and Pima County. Primary consideration will be given to organizations involved in education, social services, arts and culture, and early childhood development.
Eligible Use of Funds:
The Marshall Foundation encourages applications for special projects, programs, and/or capital support for (e.g.: building projects, programs, exhibits, scholarships, furniture and fixtures, vehicles, employees necessary for the program’s/project’s success…):
- Higher education projects and scholarships;
- Children and youth programs;
- Arts and cultural organizations and programs;
- Pre-K -12 education; and
- Community and social service organizations.
GrantWatch ID#: 180620
In order to be considered for funding by the Marshall Foundation, the organization seeking support must
- Be an established 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation.
- Have a project that will take place in Pima County or benefit residents of Pima County, AZ.
- Have submitted a formal application, through an online process.
Marshall Foundation will not accept requests for:
- Administrative and/or Fundraising (e.g.: utilities, office supplies, administrative employees)
- Repeat funding for a project already funded by the Foundation, unless outlined in.
- Support for projects outside of Pima County.
- Support for specific individuals..
Letters of Intent must be submitted online by midnight on January 31st for Round One or June 7th for Round Two.
Invitations to submit a full proposal will be extended within three weeks of the LOI deadlines. Grant applications will be considered by the Marshall Foundation Board of Directors the following month. Applicants will be notified by mail regarding the status of their application within 60 days of the Board considering their application.
- Funding requests for greater than $5,000 may be invited to complete a full proposal.
- Funding requests for $5,000 or less will be notified of funding status based on their Letter of Intent. You will be notified of your funding status within three weeks.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply online:
For additional information, contact the General Manager of the Marshall Foundation, Jane McCollum, at (520) 622.8613, or email@example.com.
Contact the Secretary of the Marshall Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jane McCollum, General Manager
Main Gate Square
814 E. University Boulevard
Tucson, AZ 85719
520-465-8122 (cell but doesn’t always ring in office)
USA: Arizona: City of Tucson and Pima County