Foundation / Corporation
Coastal Community Foundation - Frances P. Bunnelle Foundation
09/13/18 11:59 PM
Grants of up to $15,000 to Georgetown County, South Carolina nonprofits, religious organizations, and public agencies for projects and operational support in the areas of poverty prevention, basic needs, economic vitality, the environment, and youth development. July 12, 2018 is the deadline to submit a letter of intent.
Spring Cycle Focus Area:
- Encouraging Positive Youth Development: Access to opportunities, programs, and resources that help youth reach their full potential.
Fall Cycle Focus Areas:
- Addressing the Root Causes of Poverty: Circumstances or inequities such as low literacy, teen pregnancy, inadequate parenting, or catastrophic life events
- Meeting Basic Human Needs: Subsistence needs such as food, clean water and sanitation, shelter, health care, safety, and clothing.
- Promoting Economic Vitality: Promoting stable families, workforce development, and community wealth-building.
- Preserving the Environment: The protection, preservation, management or restoration of natural resources.
Funding will be provided for either general operating support or special project support. In other words, these funds do not require a new initiative or specific program – they are available for the basic operational needs of the organization.
GrantWatch ID#: 180700
Requests may be made for up to $15,000.
The grant term is nine months.
Applicant organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Be an IRS certified 501(c)(3) public charity, house of worship, government entity, or fiscal sponsor.
- Serve residents of Georgetown County, South Carolina
Note: Organizations may receive no more than one GCG per 12-month period.
- Submit a letter of intent online.
- If your proposal is approved, the Foundation will invite you to submit a full application.
- Foundation staff will visit every applicant organization. The Committee will develop funding recommendations for the Foundation Board of Directors, who will make final funding decisions.
12/01/17 - 01/11/18, 11:59 PM: LOI Period
02/09/18: Finalists invited to submit full grant application
02/16/18: Site Visit Availability form due
03/15/18, 11:59 PM: Deadline for full grant application
03/19/18 - 04/20/18: Site visits
05/03/18: FPBF board meets to consider committee recommendations
05/11/2018: Checks delivered to grantees
03/01/19: Final Report Due
06/01/18 – 07/12/18, 11:59 PM: LOI Period. Letters of Intent (LOIs) accepted online only. Deadline is at 11:59 pm.
08/10/18: Finalists invited to submit full grant application
08/10/18 - 09/13/18 - 11:59 PM: Application Deadline
08/17/18: Site Visit Availability form due
09/17/18 - 10/19/18: Site visits
11/01/18: FPBF board meets to consider committee recommendations
11/09/2018: Checks delivered to grantees
09/01/19: Final Report Due
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit Letters of Intent (LOIs) and Full grant applications online through the grant portal:
Please do not create a new account if your organization has applied to the Foundation before. If you don't remember your organization's login credentials, contact Amanda Young at 843-237-1222 or email@example.com.
Frances P. Bunnelle Foundation
P.O. Box 1965
Pawleys Island, SC 29585
USA: South Carolina: Georgetown County