Foundation / Corporation
Community Foundation San Luis Obispo County (SLOCCF)
09/15/17 5:00 PM PST
Grants ranging from $10,000 to $25,000 to California nonprofits and agencies in South San Luis Obispo County and the Five Cities area for providing direct services, including shelter, transportation, and food, to homeless populations. The funding is intended to stabilize the homeless and move them into permanent housing.
Priorities of the Klaproad Basic Needs include:
- Food and meal distribution
- Emergency shelter/transitional housing
- Cash-aid for basic needs
- Rapid re-housing strategies
- Housing subsidies or short-term housing assistance
- Supportive housing programs
- Physical health challenges
- Mental health needs
The objectives of the Klaproad Basic Needs Grant Program are:
- To provide for the immediate needs of the homeless in the Five Cities/South SLO County area
- To expand and strengthen the existing services for the homeless in the Five Cities
- To support a continuum of services for South County homeless which stabilizes and moves them into housing
GrantWatch ID#: 180759
The available grant size range is $10,000 - $25,000.
All applications must be submitted online. Paper applications will not be accepted. Proposal notifications for awards will be announced in mid-November 2017.
More information on how to apply: http://www.cfsloco.org/how_to_apply.php
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://cfsloco.communityforce.com/Funds/Search.aspx#4371597136646D517975544F5976596D4E73384E69673D3D
Len Smolburd, Grants Manager
The Community Foundation
550 Dana Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
USA: California: San Luis Obispo County